How do I apply?
We have an online application process
- Find a listing for an apartment you would like to apply to on our web page. The “View Listings” tab at the top of the home page will list all the units we currently have available.
- Click on the “Apply Now” in the bottom corner of the listing you wish to apply for. This will take you to a secure https site where you can fill out the online application.
Be Prepared to upload & attach the following two documents at the end of the application;
- A picture of a valid photo ID. Examples of acceptable photo ID’s include a current state drivers license or state ID card or a passport. Examples of what we DO NOT accept would be a school ID, ski pass or personal photo.
- Proof of Income. Examples of proof of income would include a RECENT pay stub that clearly shows your name and YTD ( year to date) pay, a recent tax form that clearly shows your name and income (please black out your social security number if using a tax form), if you are moving to Bozeman for a job, a job offer letter that states your pay and term of employment ( FT/PT seasonal/permanent) Examples of what we DO NOT accept for proof of employment would include screenshots of bank statements or balances and screenshots of direct deposits into your bank account from your job.
- Have your debit or credit card ready to pay the $40 fee payable via credit card at the end of the application. The fee goes to the Experian credit/background check we perform on each applicant. If you have FROZEN YOUR CREDIT please say so in the application. You can request a temporary lifting of the freeze on your credit so we can run the credit check. If we run your credit check and find that it was frozen we will need to request an additional $40 to run the check a second time once you have temporarily unfrozen it.
WHAT are the minimum requirements to be approved?
- Your combined total income should be at least three times the amount of rent.
- Residence History References showing no debts to landlords, no damage to unit and no poor social skills.
- Credit History showing a history of making on time payments.
- If you are unable to meet the above requirements a Third Party Guarantor or an adjustment to the Security Deposit may be needed.
- Non Smoker (no smoking in or out of the apartment of anything)
- No Pets
- All applications and supporting documents need to be submitted within one week from when the first applicant submits their application or the application will be denied.
- Income to support both themselves and the applicant.
- Credit History showing ability to make payments. No collections.
- One Third-Party Guarantor may guarantee for more than one applicant.
- Not a future co-tenant/roommate.
- All Adults (including spouses)
- All Minors who will be acting like adults
- Anyone who will be signing the lease
- All Third-Party Guarantors/Cosigners
$40 for each application and $40 for each third-party guarantee.